Focus is one thing that can easily be lost as a man, either old or young. It is therefore very important we remind ourselves that we are comrades and our mumu button no suppose lost, we are supposed to be on guard every time.
One of the easiest things to happen to a comrade is to catch feelings, the daughters of Eve have devised ways to make every young man catch feelings somehow even if you don’t want to. It’s amazing how easily guys who have come under the guise of “Alpha male” and “Hard guy” have been entangled in this web of feelings.
As a comrade just as you are, I’ve documented 5 things that can help every guy out there to maintain their hard guy’s status and be a comrade, we no dey catch feelings.
NO LATE NIGHT CHATTING: Statistics have found out that the more late-night chatting amongst the opposite gender the higher the probability of both individuals catching feelings for one another and it is most likely the guys that develop the feeling of attraction toward the lady. To avoid catching feelings, avoid every opportunity of the late night chatting, once it’s passing 8 pm leave her message on double tick make he no show blue 😁😁😁
1. NO LATE NIGHT CHATTING: Statistics have found out that the more late-night chatting amongst the opposite gender the higher the probability of both individuals catching feelings for one another and it is most likely the guys that develop the feeling of attraction toward the lady. To avoid catching feelings, avoid every opportunity of the late night chatting, once it’s passing 8 pm leave her message on double tick make he no show blue 😁😁😁
2. NO USE OF PET NAMES: Yes, you saw that clearly, NO USE OF PET NAMES. Ladies are quite popular for referring to guys whole they’ve somehow been able to feel comfortable around or anybody at all with pet names such as “Dear, honey, buddy, sweetheart, bestie e.t.c” even after knowing that such names ring a bell in the head of guys, but they still keep on saying it. As a comrade that you are, once she starts using it, clearly and distinctly tell her you are not in support of such acts and would appreciate it if she desists from calling you such. Once you begin dey answer “dear” na so mumu dey start and you no be mumu, abi you be mumu ni???
3. No Pictures and Repost: You don’t want to catch feelings, no pictures and repost. Ladies will willingly send you pictures to make your head turn round and round and tell you “you are just like a brother to me” when you make advances towards them. So don’t be available having to pose for a photograph with ladies and even when they send you a gallery of pictures, don’t download the pictures, he get why. Once you download the pictures you wouldn’t want to delete and the more you revisit your gallery and see the pictures the greater your chances of falling but maybe in love or into trouble, it’s hard to decipher.
4. Don’t Talk About Relationship: Another thing you must do to avoid having to develop feelings for a lady is not discuss about relationship. Once you get yourself entangled in discussing Her Ex or maybe yours, you are setting yourself up for feeling. You can always choose not to bring up such discussions and when she brings it up herself reply with texts such as “hmmm, eya, sorry, ohh, wow, nice, Yes, no, ahhh” or even just emojis and not stickers, that way she’d know you are not interested in such discussions and every further opportunity is closed. Comrades no dey catch feelings.
5. Call her Boss: Exactly how it sounds, very horrific. One of the easiest ways to piss a lady off is calling her by those masculine hype names eg “Boss, Chairman(woman), Agba, OG e.t.c. It frustrates every iota of feeling she has for you and somehow it’s dead before it gets the chance to be expressed.
Now that you have the information within your reach, it’s easier to navigate through and not be a victim of feelings that you can’t manage, leave no space for it comrade. Na mumu dey catch feelings😂