Our correspondent, Adedeji Oluwasegun, in a conversation today, Jan 4th, 2022, with the Schedule Officer of Admission into College of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy, Admission Office (Undergraduate), University of Ibadan, Mr ‘Niyi Kolade, has confirmed that incoming fresh students will be starting all registrations and payments of fees after they are given matriculation numbers soonest.
Mr Kolade revealed that the matriculation numbers of fresh students are currently being processed and will be made available on the university designated student portal soonest.
“Matriculation numbers are being processed and will be on student’s portal soonest”
“Students will be able to do all registrations and pay fees online, as soon as they get their Matriculation Numbers”
“Once fresh students’ Matriculation Numbers are processed out, they are allocated to a Hall of Residence and given an Institutional Email”
He also released the list of all documents to be prepared by fresh students for their registrations and final year students for their clearance.
First-Year Undergraduate Admission Clearance – Documents and Requirements:
- JAMB Admission Letter (Institution’s and Student’s copies)
- JAMB 003 Form
- Birth Certificate
- Referee’s Letter (on a letterhead), from two (2) reputable individuals
- Two coloured passports sized photographs (white background)
- O’Level result(s) – For both UTME and DE students – at one or two sittings (Law, Pharmacy and College of Medicine take one sitting)
- Direct Entry Statement of Result and NYSC certificate – (DE students)
Final Year Undergraduate Admission Clearance – Documents and Requirements:
- JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Result Slip
- Authority to Pay
- Certification Letter
- O’Level Result(s)
Fresh and final students who have not obtained the above documents are advised to get them ready as soon as possible.