Applications will open for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme, which aims to place 20,000 skilled young Nigerian graduates (under the age of 30) into jobs in private and public sector organizations around the country.
The jobs will last for 12 months, will be fully paid, and will seek to help prepare qualifying recent graduates for their future careers and work environments.
Goals include improving employability, building useful career and leadership skills in young graduates, and connecting employers and potential employees.
The programme is a Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) Initiative supported by the United Nations Development Programme UNDP in Nigeria, 20,000 young Nigerians will benefit.
To be an eligible fellow, you must;
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate from any discipline and have graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have graduated with a 3.5 CGPA minimum/Second Class Upper.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in a chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Form opens Monday 6th September, 2021 to 20th October, 2021
Interested applicants shall visit https://www.njfp.ng/apply!