In a release titled “Notice TO 100L AND DIRECT ENTRY(DE) STUDENTS”, the University of Ibadan, UI on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 listed all requirements for the collection of Authority To Pay(ATP) by the categorized students in their faculties.
What is ATP and why is it mandatory to collect it?
Authority To Pay, ATP is a document that indicates a student can go ahead to pay his or her fees. It is issued to admitted candidates who have been duly cleared.
No candidate should pay into the University’s account without being authorized to do so, as no refund will be made.
Why it is mandatory to collect ATP
- University-recognized payment
- Clearance from the University
- Transcript collection
- Scholarship application
- Bursary application and others
ATP is an important document that should be kept like every other important document.
All 100 level and Direct Entry students are to submit the following documents for collection of Authority to Pay in their Faculties.
1. Duly filled Form 003 to be downloaded from the University Admission Portal
2. Reference letter from two reputable personalities.
3. Passport photographs
4. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
5. Photocopy of O/Level, A/Level, NCE, OND, HND, First Degree (as it applies)
6. Copy of Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee “
Follow Campus News WhatsApp TV for more updates here