The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D level in Indian Education Institutes/Universities for the Academic Year 2021 – 2022.
The courses include: science, humanities, commerce, and engineering except medical studies.
Students from Nigeria, having good academic record (with minimum 60 percent marks or GPA 3 out of GPA 5 in qualifying examinations) and proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships.
Interested students are required to create an account at http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in or click here before applying online.
While applying, students should also not the followings:
• Applicants should be between 18-30 years at the time of admission.
• Applicants can apply to 5 universities/institutions in order of preference.
• Applicants should visit the university/institutes website for detail guides before applying.
• The marks sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents required by the university must be uploaded along with transcripts in English.
• A 500-word essay in English neds to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency.
Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/Standardized Test Scores, if available.
• Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
• Health Certificate is important.
The deadline for online submission is 30th April, 2021.
For further inquiries, please contact: 08033808366 or 08094871954