- The registration portal will close on 16th April 2021. This automatically places a deadline on school fee payment.
For those that have asked me in the DM.
YOU CAN’T REGISTER WITHOUT SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT, BUT YOU CAN RECEIVE LECTURES WITHOUT REGISTRATION.
- During the synchronous sessions, there will be real-time lectures. Twice a week for 4-unit courses, once a week for 3 and 2-unit courses, every fortnight for a 1-unit course.
They’ll all hold via zoom.
- All lectures are automatically recorded. This means you can always go back to a lecture.
Lectures will start as soon as you can get access to the LMS portal and that will be “as soon as this week”.
- All courses will be virtual and when a course requires physical contact of any form that cannot wait till the second semester (practicals, for instance), the department has to apply for a waiver and the physical session will be approved.
- Returning students should start accessing their courses from Wednesday, 10th March 2021. You’ll get the information in your student mail.
But the university will still update us.
- Results are made available at the departmental level for now.
Kindly make reference to the preceding updates for the rules and regulation for synchronous sessions.