Black Friday is here again! Whenever you hear Black Friday, what comes to your mind immediately is FLASH SALES, buying of products at ridiculously cheap prices, etc.
Since it was founded in 2012, Jumia has always come big in every Black Friday celebration. During this period, they have given away tens of millions of amazing deals and offers.
This year’s JUMIA Black Friday will hold in its usual period: November 6th to 29th, 2020. For 23 days, the Jumia Black Friday will be lightning up Nigeria with deals, discounts, and giveaways.
If you’re a phone lover, or you want to get the all-new iPhone 12, Samsung phones, Tecno, Infinx, or other Android phones, then you can.
Android and iPhones like iPhone X and iPhone X Max will top the list of the most purchased phones during this year’s Jumia Black Friday. If you have other phone brands in mind, including Windows phones or Xiaomi, then go get what you love.
The Treasure Hunt is going to be one of the biggest opportunities for you to get major discounts.
The hunt allows you to get your favorite items at a whopping cheap price. To be part of this hunt, you’ll need to search Jumia Black Friday 2020 offer pages to stand a chance of smiling.
Last year’s hunt on the Jumia website was awesome. People got things at a price that seemed more like free. The amazing part of this Jumia black Friday 2020 Treasure Hunt is that anyone can get the awoof once they’re glued to the Black Friday portal. In this year’s Black Friday, an iPhone 11 will be available for just N3,434 as opposed the normal price of 340,000 thousand naira. Amazing, right? That’s just one of the many fishes in the Jumia pond.
Things You Should Know
- The 2020 Black Friday will run for 4 Fridays.
- Treasure Hunts and major deals will be available.
- You can complete your shopping on your mobile phone.
- You need to read the refund policy of any item you want to purchase.
MISTAKES YOU SHOULDN’T MAKE…
- Don’t think ALL products would be sold at 80% discount. In fact, not all products will be featured in the “flash sales” category, but little discounts will be appended to most products. For flash sales (50% – 80% off sales), featured products would be made known to you before the sales kick off.
- Don’t think the time for various flash sales is all day. As you might have noticed, the flash sales are the headline of the whole Black Friday scenario but these flash sales do not last the whole day! There are specific timings for each sale. In essence, you should know the various timings for the various flash sales. Remember, flash sales don’t wait for buyers!
- You Don’t Know the Flash Sale Coupon Code… O wrong nao
“Ok, you know the time for the flash sale, oya, buy na, without coupon code”. Always put in mind that at the checkout, you will be required to input a coupon code so that the discount can be applied to the cart. To get these codes you need to be alert and follow all Jumia’s social media pages.
- You don’t have a Jumia account already. Really? That shouldn’t be! To buy anything on the e-commerce store, you need to have a verified account with them. So if you don’t have already, head to Jumia, open your customer account and verify it conveniently right now.
- You didn’t log into your account. Never fall into this trap! Ensure you log into your Jumia account before placing any orders.
- Don’t use slow internet connection.
Word of caution:
In order not to waste your time, avoid trying to buy two (or more) products at the same time. It. Simply. Won’t. Work.
You are restricted to just one product during the flash sale.
Oya, what is your Jumia Black Friday experience? Drop your comments below let’s have fun together!👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼