Seplat Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for the next academic session 2020/2021. Students in their second year and above who meet the set criteria are enjoin to apply before the deadline
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Table of Content
- About Seplat
- Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship
- Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Requirements for Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria. The Company’s focus is on maximizing hydrocarbon production and recovery from its existing assets, acquiring and farming into new opportunities in Nigeria (specifically those which offer production, cash flow and reserve replacement potential, with a particular focus on the onshore and shallow water offshore areas) and realizing the upside potential within its portfolio through exploration and appraisal activities.
Aim and Benefits of Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship
Successful applicants are awarded full scholarship starting from their second year
Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Requirements for Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
August 10, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Seplat on seplatscholarship.com to apply
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
For more details, visit Seplat website
See the poster here
Visit https://www.scholarshipair.com/ always for scholarship possibilities; they are great guys, but we could always bring updates at Campus News.