This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2019 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
How to Check NECO Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
NECO acting Registrar, Abubakar Gana, said out of the 1,151,016 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 829,787 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
He added that a total number of 40,630 candidates were involved in examination malpractices, more than the figure of 2018.
Culled from MyschoolGist.com